Solutions to manage your restoration business operations and day-to-day activities.
- Easily input, track & manage jobs
- Alerts & notifications of job progress
- Centralized storage for documents, pictures, videos & notes
- Work order management
- Track equipment to prevent loss & theft
- Customer Portal and Vendor Portal
- Detailed scheduling, reporting & more…
Be more productive in the field when managing, scheduling and completing work orders, quality assurance, and quality control walk-throughs.
- Create jobs in the field
- Take pictures in the field
- Create and review tasks
- Add new work orders
- Add job and contact notes
- Email directly from the job
- Track Equipment on the job
- Enter Marketing Notes directly in the field
Managing your jobs in the field just got a whole lot easier with the ManageIT Mobile app.
ManageIt Mobile is a native app that works in a connected or disconnected state giving you the ability to work from anywhere and stay up to date on each and every job.
- Simple one line entry for correspondence & notes.
- Ability to record your notes with a Talk to Text feature.
- Make phone calls directly from the app.
- Use your camera or add photos from the image gallery on your mobile device to a job.
- Merge documents in PDF format and get them updated and signed in the field.
Available on: Apple IOS & Android
Restoration Manager.NET can be integrated with most accounting applications ensuring a seamless back office infrastructure.
Restoration Manager.NET sets up a connection between your existing accounting, or job-costing system and your Restoration Manager.NET database.
- Sage 300 (Timberline)
- QuickBooks Online
- Sage 100C (MasterBuilder)
- Sage 50c (Peachtree)
- Custom Applications
- and more!